Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:03:53 +0800

>yeah i like ur idea on a Philipino Gundam (I am Philipino of course). What
>will u name it? Will it have filipine fighting styles such as eskrima? I
want
>to see urs.

Actually, to do justice to our nation, we need three: a Native, a
Katipunero, and a Caballero (Guardia Civil). I include the spanish because
we have to acknowledge 450 years of Spanish rule, like it or not.

I was thinking the Ethnic/Native gundam would have the classic bolo/kalasag
combination, perhaps with spear and other such...the Katipunero would have
more the bolo/gun, while the Caballero would have the classic Rapier and
rifle/bayonet combination...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter