Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:59:59 +0800

>I have often wondered if anyone else uses spray paints like these on their
model kits? I mean I realize they are not strictly official hobby paints
or Gundam colors and are probably better saved for spray painting the
mailbox or patio bench...but I think the colors and overall coating come
out great in most cases.
>I will have to put up some pictures of it. Next to the Master Grade Zeta
and Super Gundam, it looks just great!
>Jay Hricak

Hmmm...I use spraypaint a lot, but I am very careful of background temp and
humidity when I do use it...specially during the rainy season...Pylox is
the brand. very nice and cheap. spray about 6-10 inches from the kit.
make sure not to let it splatter.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter