Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:56:54 +0800

><< Isn't there a way to stay on-line
> without any interruptions? >>
>well if you have call-waiting you need to have the modem dial *70 to disable
>it before it places the call. Other then that I'd say contact your ISP or
>local Phone Company. IT sounds like there is something wrong on their end.
>Jason

Uh, veilchen...you in the philippines, right? errr, welcome to the state
of philippine phone lines...I get disconnected regularly too....our phone
system is really a patchwork thing here...i can't get higher than 28800
most of the time because of all the noise in the system.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919