Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:34:08 -0400

>Umm... actually there are NO underwear dispensers in HK I've been there like
>2-3 time and I'm pretty sure they don't have that sort of thing. Besides if
>you wanted my used underwear you could have it for free. Oh yeah, anyone wanna
>buy my underwear?
>
>- Roger

 Master Asia, I think he was referring to Japan primarily, not HK... and those are "used schoolgirl panties" they're talking about, not guy's underwear. But anyway, I don't think I've ever said anything regarding that "used panties for sale" issue in Japan. Actually, there was this article I've read that the sellers of those "used schoolgirl panties" can be even charged with um... fraud (I'm not sure) if the goods are proven not to have been used by a schoolgirl. ^_^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)