Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:13:30 -0400

>Its just kinda of unfair thats all.
>
>Beside Garricks making me seem like such a GW hater, Truthfully I don't care,
>You like it, its your business. I'm just trying to make the point that its not
>right as an intro to the Gundam Universe.

 Why not? To me, it worked like this...

 1) GW's the newest Gundam series (at that time), they
say it's good. And wow... the mecha designs are nice ^_^

 2) Wow! GW's gonna be shown on local TV? Cool!

 3) GW wasn't that good...

 4) I wonder about the other Gundam series...

 By the way, I'm not saying that it was GW that introduced
me to "Gundam"... SRW did ^_^;

>Its like me showing you Star Wars so you would like Star Trek. First of if
>your reading this Garrick, ITS NOT BASHING!!! Just commenting. Gundam UC is
>deeper with a more of a sense of human Drama and Science Fiction with some
>actual mathematical Logic. Its not "I have an invincible super robot that
>can't be destroyed and I'm going to kill the bad guy".

 A simple "good guy beats bad guy" concept doesn't mean that you can't enjoy it, right?

>What turned me really off to this series is what happened to me a few years
>back browsing through the Anipike GW links, One called "Naughty Gundam Wing".
>
>I Ignored the name and clicked it and BAMM!!! Heero and the boys nude!! Thank
>god for Japanese censorship!! Ugh.....

 AHA! Are you trying to say what turned you off from GW is the issue of yaoi? Geez... I don't want to start another
anti-yaoi flamewar, but this is one of the things I was getting at when I did. Now, people, do you see it's effect
on Master Asia? While yaoi turns some people on to a series, it does turn some off as well... and still, misleads others. Now, this is just my opinion, I don't want another flamewar to start because of this, okay?

>If I was to pick I would choose 08th MS Team, Tomino's human Drama , OYW Mechs
>and variations, This would bring people into the Gundam series in my mind.

 Master Asia, I hope you're not thinking that GW is all
about yaoi, are you? Please don't, 'cause it's not ^_^

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)