Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:47:01 -0400

>> Um... I don't smoke ^^; But the lab mice sure did like it... ^_^;
>
>Hmm...I better experiment on that...maybe that's the reason why koalas are
>so damn sleepy.

 You might wanna continue the study... who knows, you might even revolutionize smoking. I really do wish someone
would find a way to make smoking less irritating for second-hand smokers...

>> Wow! You're actually gonna make a model? You know what? In my course, we
>had to be >resourceful in making all sorts of stuff. Sometimes, sculpting
>is inevitable in making irregular >shaped models? If needed, maybe you
>could use styrofoam/polyurethane coated with glue, then >wall
>putty/"masilla", sand, then paint finish. Always works if you need to make
>any additional >accessories that would be difficult to derive from
>anything. Just a thought... ^_^ I'll try to make >my own "Neo-Philippines
>Gundam Fighter", but it'll be rather limited to pen and paper ^^;
>
>Normally, I use extra parts from all over my toy collection and then use
>them for the new stuff...

 That's what I meant. If ever you'll need a part that you
can't derive from any existing stuff, you'll have to make
one yourself. Sometimes, I do experience that sort of thing in a very hard way ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)