John Smith (crazypika@hotmail.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:08:09 PDT

HI...I recently joined the mailing list. I am in the process of starting my
webpage. It's going to be an anime website of course. I was looking at
some affiliate programs and came across this great anime place
(Actionace.com) with tons of cool Gundam stuff which I have been looking
everywhere for. It's totally easy and they offer you cash and some cool
prizes. The website is at www.actionaffiliates.com. Hope this helps.

John