Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:12:13 -0700

The Zaku in episode 1 of 8th MS Team is not a standard issued Zaku II. It's
a Zaku with Rick Dom leg doing data gathering. It won't surprise me that
the Zaku is underpower for using those leg and leg thrusters.

> Which, BTW, starts me thinking
> about the fight
> between the GP01-fb and the GP02a. Neither one took any
> crippling damage, but
> they both shut down and blew up a few minutes later. Of
> course, having a GM
> Custom blow up from just a "flesh" wound was kind of an
> example on how
> fragile a Mobile Suit really is.

Both GP01-Fb and GP02a are running at maximum engine output level during
their fight. When both received blows that effectively disabled the control
on their engine, they both goes.