Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:34:22 -0700

Oh... So you were the guy bashing X and G last time, Garrick....

There were a lot of funny things in G and lots of ridiculous MS's but in my
mind the 3 Alternate universes were made to give OTHER writers and stuff to
add to a slowly aging series, not to mention the UC thing was almost totally
done with.

Remember the Mermaid gundam? hehe!

But in my case I was just simply commenting unlike The first time(re:X an ZZ
the Worst??). But you guys were bashing no, Raping X, you made it sound like
the worst thing that could ever be thought up, but in actuality just bad
directing.

- Roger