Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:22:19 -0400

> Yes that was the ReGZ in CCA, but it could not transform. Now that I
think
> about it, it was shown in wave rider mode but that was an external booster
> armor with the ReGZ inside. Watch CCA again and you will see Chein eject
> the wave rider armor as soon as she goes into battle. So I suppose that
as
> long as it has the wave rider armor the ReGZ could enter the atmosphere.

ah, that's what confused me. I also didn't know there were two types, but
from the way I looked at it the thing had transformed. I unfortunately don't
own CCA so I can't watch it again, but I'll have to rent it again next time
I hit the import stores.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama