Matthew Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:27:38 -0400

er... the ReGZ was the thing that chein flew in CCA, wasn't it? That
thing could transform. I mean, I clearly remember there being a wave rider
piloted by chein, and later on you see it as a uh... gundam. Unless that
was two separate suits.

What about the Zeta-Plus? I just remembered that one.

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Vince Leon wrote:

> IIRC, the Zeta could only enter the atmosphere in wave rider mode and since
> the ReGZ does not have the transformation ability, I don't think the ReGZ
> is capable of re-entry.
> Vince Leon
> vleon@u.arizona.edu

Matt "bloody 'ell" Hanyok