Matthew Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:24:10 -0400

Well I don't know if anyone had a spherical beam shield, but I seem to
remember there being an MS with double beam shields. The Nu also had that
beam barrier trick, does that count? Wasn't a sphere but it seemed to
work.

I can imagine that would be pretty cool though... you coul just up the
throttle and run into things! It'd be kamikaze without that whole "death"
part, not to mention some cool animations...