Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 09:23:03 -0700

IIRC, the Zeta could only enter the atmosphere in wave rider mode and since
the ReGZ does not have the transformation ability, I don't think the ReGZ
is capable of re-entry.
Vince Leon
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Hanyok [SMTP:mhanyo1@umbc.edu]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 1999 9:17 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Large Mobile Suit

speaking of re-entry, how many MS have ever actually done it? I mean, there
was the RX-78, and the Zeta is capable of it (never seen the series so I
don't know if it actually did) and then if the Zeta is capable, logic would
say that the ReGZ and the Zeta-Zeta can also do it... what about the V or
the V2?> >