Matthew Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:20:24 -0400

I just watched 0083 this weekend and the more I see the Gerbera Tetra I
can't help but think that it would get it's rear kicked by a GP01Fb. It
really didn't seem that well armed and while it may be maneuverable, so
was the GP01Fb.

And I personally think that Unit 3, without the Orchis platform, could
take on Gerbera Tetra and win, Amuro/Cima as respective pilots. I mean
heck, that thing was DESIGNED for space use. But that's just what I think.