Matthew Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:17:22 -0400

speaking of re-entry, how many MS have ever actually done it? I mean,
there was the RX-78, and the Zeta is capable of it (never seen the series
so I don't know if it actually did) and then if the Zeta is capable, logic
would say that the ReGZ and the Zeta-Zeta can also do it... what about the
V or the V2?