MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:05:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 11:39:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

<< Sorry to post an eBay plug to the ML, but sometime ago someone asked me
 about the Javelin. I have one on eBay now if this is what you've been
 looking for:

I just have to ask a question here. How rare is the Javelin?? I mean if
it's rare great but I am sick of all of the gundam's on ebay being listed as
RARE in big bold print. I mean we've seen brand new kits listed as rare. Or
even better rare Turn A models. I'm not coming down on you or anything, I
just want to say this if it is truly rare then say rare, but please don't say
it as a means to trick a newbie who doesn't know any better.

Jason