Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:35:54 -0700

>>Oh yeah, one thing wrong about this ML:
>>Rant on W: Wrong!!
>>Rant on G,ZZ,X: OK....
>>
>>::sigh::
>>
>>- Roger
>

> "Rant on G"? I find that kinda ironic since your e-mail addy is "Master
Asia" and you're tellin' us to rant on G?
>No offense, just curious ^_^;

Its just kinda of unfair thats all.

Beside Garricks making me seem like such a GW hater, Truthfully I don't care,
You like it, its your business. I'm just trying to make the point that its not
right as an intro to the Gundam Universe.

Its like me showing you Star Wars so you would like Star Trek. First of if
your reading this Garrick, ITS NOT BASHING!!! Just commenting. Gundam UC is
deeper with a more of a sense of human Drama and Science Fiction with some
actual mathematical Logic. Its not "I have an invincible super robot that
can't be destroyed and I'm going to kill the bad guy".

Geez, Garrick makes it sound like I insulted his family or something.

What turned me really off to this series is what happened to me a few years
back browsing through the Anipike GW links, One called "Naughty Gundam Wing".

I Ignored the name and clicked it and BAMM!!! Heero and the boys nude!! Thank
god for Japanese censorship!! Ugh.....

If I was to pick I would choose 08th MS Team, Tomino's human Drama , OYW Mechs
and variations, This would bring people into the Gundam series in my mind.

- Roger