Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 05:42:44 -0400

>> Door opener? How does it work? My 2nd year science project was basically
>a half-baked study of utilizing eucalyptus (instead of tobacco) in the
>production of
>>cigarettes... ^_^;
>
>I used an electric eye...damn lame if you ask me, but then, I'm no science
>major...how did the cigs taste like?

 Um... I don't smoke ^^; But the lab mice sure did like it... ^_^;

>>>If you watch G gundam, it's close to what some of Domon's moves are...it's
>>>a combination of Judo, Aikido, Shotokan.
>> Is there a name for that martial art, or did you study all three?
>> By the way, I'm trying to practice a "super move" based on Domon's
>Shining Finger... I call it "Bad Finger". The attack phrase is in Filipino
>though... I wonder if I'll ever get to use it in an actual fight? ^_^;
>
>I studied a lot of each...as for your attack, i wonder if you'll get killed
>because of it? LOL!

 I dunno... but if ever, I'll save it for last. The finishing move always comes last, right?

>I am now getting seriously addicted to the idea of making a Philippine
>Gundam...it will be fun...but to save on money, I think I'll just use
>1/144....

 Wow! You're actually gonna make a model? You know what? In my course, we had to be resourceful in making all sorts of stuff. Sometimes, sculpting is inevitable in making irregular shaped models? If needed, maybe you could use styrofoam/polyurethane coated with glue, then wall putty/
"masilla", sand, then paint finish. Always works if you need to make any additional accessories that would be difficult to derive from anything. Just a thought... ^_^

 I'll try to make my own "Neo-Philippines Gundam Fighter",
but it'll be rather limited to pen and paper ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)