rob (moriseau@best.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:49:36 -0700

Hey all,
 I was just in japan town (san francisco) today and I was looking at the
latest issue of Dengeki Hobby Magazine. I had a cool pictorial of some
gundam story I have never heard of "M.S. ERA". Is this just a reference
to some thing or is it an actual story? They had some cell art that they
were making dioramas from (Including one of a captured GM with zion
markings and a cool "spotted" camo job on its shield) , so it made me
think that maybe it was from some video game or special. Any one know
about this?

rob