Matt Hanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:47:29 -0400

> In the latest Hobby Japan, UNT Spacy is said to stand for Under Normal
> Tactical SPecial Assortment Construction Yard (Page 9). Does that make
sense?

in a word, no. If you want to look at it that way, then this "Special
Assortment Construction Yard" (which includes an adjective that makes
absolutely NO sense), is supposed to be "under normal tactical" - normal
tactical what?

I figured that "Spacy" is a word that's supposed to mean like,
space-military or something, and U.N.T. is some kind of organization, though
I can only guess as to what the letters stand for. I also don't think Spacy
is an abbreviation for anything.

Matt "chicks are cool" Hanyok
http://deruberhanyok.freeservers.com/
"Okay, but I'm going to need 10 full kegs, a continuous loop tape of 'Louie,
Louie' and a regulation two-story panty raid ladder." - Bender, Futurama