Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 15:40:32 -0700

Lim Jyue asks,

> Stupid Question, but.. what happens if you use a beam shield to bash
>someone?

  Perhaps nothing. While the comparison to Shiro's sauna-creating beam
saber is apt, I also recall - for example - the Alpha Aziel's funnels
bouncing off the Nu Gundam's beam barrier, rather than being annihilated
by it. Perhaps we could liken it to a glancing blow from a beam saber,
which may be survivable if you have lotsa armor.

-- Mark