Armand Larraga (lynxswift@earthlink.net)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:23:21 -0400

Hello,

Well from your other posts I'm assuming you are in the UK, Well you can
always learn how to brush paint over at a Games Workshop store. They
specialize in their own miniatures wargames like Warhammer and Warhammer
40,000. They can teachg you how to paint details in the store But I
think you'll have to buy something first, and their stuff is kinda
expensive. They'll have everything you'll need to start building and
painting models, and will also show you how. But eventually you'll want
to go on to find other modelling paints and materials. But the games
Workshop stuff on it's own is more than adequate, though some may
disagree.

Armand :)