Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 17:52:20 EDT

Please do not send anything of this nature
to the list, and I encourage you not to send
anything like it to your friends. No "Pass it
on" e-mail has EVER been what it said it was.

This includes little girls dying of cancer, or
congress passing laws or whatever... They are
all fake, OR got to you so late that the Laws
were already passed or shot down.

I get paid to handle this kind of crap for my
company, as the system admin, I'm not going to
steer you wrong.

If you just can't bring yourself not to send it
send it to me, and I will tell you if it's fake
or not.

Paul