Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 05:36:02 +0800

> As for Series bashing goes, I would like to point out that three years
>ago when I was first on this list there was a mass of W Flames, the
critical
>views of X and ZZ(Those are not bashing, what was said about W was hard
>bashing) now are SMALL CASE compared what was said about W. And I feel a lot
>of Flame that was said about W was undeserved. Maybe the times are just
>changing now, and some people on this list have gotten tired of hearing
rants
>on W, No offense to you Roger.

~snip~

>Oh well, it's nice to talk about how others feel about it. But let's NOT
>dwell on it any further than what's already said eh? ^_^
>> - Roger

Aw c'mon guys! Everyone please take a nice big breather. GW is for a
different market segment and demographic than the other stuff. so there
you go. It's getting a bit useless to argue which series is better than
the other. I think we all should just accept the fact that everyone has a
favorite, but that they chose GW cause they need it to be kid friendly in
the US. Think about how stuff like GG would get along there...the ethnic
minorities would have a field day with how some nationalities are shown by
the series. UC stuff is not necessarily good when the parents of america
come in...so GW has to be the spearhead.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919