MS06ZAK@aol.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:32:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 12:46:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
dchunghk@netvigator.com writes:

<< ----Original Message-----
 From: John W. Worley, Ph.D. [mailto:worley@worleyid.com]
 Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 10:48 PM
 To: Andy White
 Subject: Check this out quickly and respond!

 I am forwarding this because the person who sent it to me is a very
 professional business person and a good friend and does not send me
 junk.

 Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet company and in an effort
 make sure that Internet explorer remains the most widely used program,
 Microsoft and AOLare running an e-mail beta test. When you forward this
 e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will track it (if you are a
 Microsoft Windows user) for a two week time period. For every person
 that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you $245.00, for
 every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft will pay
 you $243.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be
 paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your
 address and then send you a check. I thought this was a scam myself,
 but two weeks after receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on,
 Microsoft contacted me for my e-mail and within days, I received a check
 for $24,800.00.

 You need to respond before the beta testing is over.

 If anyone can afford this Bill Gates is the man. It's all marketing
 expense to him.

 Do Well!!! >>
Sorry it is Bullshit. I've seen, and forwarded, the same e-mail before and I
never got any money. Plus Microsoft anren't so cosey anymore now that AOL
has joined up with Netscape.

Jason