Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 08:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 3:39:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< GW is as good a series as any to intro Gundam to a new audience before
 we hit them with the real UC stuff. but then, this has been constantly
 argued already...

I agree, I was cultured on a steady diet of Wing when I first started before
graduating to the UC stuff(god I love Zeta,0083 and CCA). Though, looking
back, I dont see what I originally saw in GW(sorta like looking back at old
cartoons,i used to watch Thundercats,but when they show it now,im not
enthusiastic about it).

-Jimbo