garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 04:53:56 -0700 (PDT)

erhm...i KNOW it's true. but that's not the problem.

my problem are people who INSIST that anime is
definitely porn because of that underwear fetish. i
fail to see the logic in that assumption. people who
insist that ALL anime is porn, because they just can't
comprehend otherwise. what's worse is that these
people don't bother to know more about anime, but
would rest content that what their friends watch are
the x-rated type.

saying that all anime MUST be porn because japanese
have a "perverted" fetish on high school underwear is
like saying all american cinema is garbage because of
the existence of snuff films.

ugh.

-garrick

=====