Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:49:58 +0800

>HAHAHAHHA!!! I sometimes do that while driving around EDSA or any road
>with a lot of those freaking buses...how much would a second-hand M1A1
>cost??? I wish I could use that instead of just a car... ^_^

Well, there was the armored personnel carrier which got "lost" in Cubao
during the 1987 Coup de etat. That was a marvel of thievery, since it took
only five minutes for it to disappear...supposedly. I can just imagine
that in the G Gundam world...park your gundam in the Philippines, and you
are dead.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter