Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 07:01:51 -0400

>> Yeah I did. So, can you imagine this teacher, who's had a lot of teaching
>experience in both here and other countries, standing in front of me,
>presented with something like that? Ha ha ha! Ironically, it was in my
>senior highschool year that I did the crappiest science project in my whole
>life. In 2nd year, I managed to make it to the science fair... ^_^;
>
>Yeesh. And my last science project was basically a a door opener.

 Door opener? How does it work? My 2nd year science project was basically a half-baked study of utilizing eucalyptus (instead of tobacco) in the production of
cigarettes... ^_^;

>>>Actually, I find it distasteful to use such force. I would rather be a
>>>stealth gundam than something like heavyarms in this regard.
>> I didn't mean bringing out an all-out war, what I had in mind was
>actually taking them down one by one, since those guys only have guts (if
>that's what we can call it) because of their number. By the way, what
>martial art are you in to?

>If you watch G gundam, it's close to what some of Domon's moves are...it's
>a combination of Judo, Aikido, Shotokan.

 Is there a name for that martial art, or did you study all three?

 By the way, I'm trying to practice a "super move" based on Domon's Shining Finger... I call it "Bad Finger". The attack phrase is in Filipino though... I wonder if I'll ever get to use it in an actual fight? ^_^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)