Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 19:07:54 +0800

> Yeah I did. So, can you imagine this teacher, who's had a lot of teaching
experience in both here and other countries, standing in front of me,
presented with something like that? Ha ha ha! Ironically, it was in my
senior highschool year that I did the crappiest science project in my whole
life. In 2nd year, I managed to make it to the science fair... ^_^;

Yeesh. And my last science project was basically a a door opener.

>>Actually, I find it distasteful to use such force. I would rather be a
>>stealth gundam than something like heavyarms in this regard.
> I didn't mean bringing out an all-out war, what I had in mind was
actually taking them down one by one, since those guys only have guts (if
that's what we can call it) because of their number. By the way, what
martial art are you in to?
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

If you watch G gundam, it's close to what some of Domon's moves are...it's
a combination of Judo, Aikido, Shotokan.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919