Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 06:08:45 -0400

>> Ha ha ha! You should have seen how he reacted when I presented my 4th yr.
>Investigatory Project; "The Effect
>>of Lahar to the growth of mongo beans" ^^;
>
>OMIGAD. You actually did that?

 Yeah I did. So, can you imagine this teacher, who's had a lot of teaching experience in both here and other countries, standing in front of me, presented with something like that? Ha ha ha! Ironically, it was in my senior highschool year that I did the crappiest science project in my whole life. In 2nd year, I managed to make it to the science fair... ^_^;

>> Gosh... you're so lucky to have connections like that. I could just
>imagine bringing them to their knees if only I had such means... oh well.
>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>
>Actually, I find it distasteful to use such force. I would rather be a
>stealth gundam than something like heavyarms in this regard.

 I didn't mean bringing out an all-out war, what I had in mind was actually taking them down one by one, since those guys only have guts (if that's what we can call it) because of their number. By the way, what martial art are you in to?

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)