Chaos025@aol.com
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 02:33:19 EDT

In a message dated 10/23/99 7:34:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kapshiaw@yahoo.com writes:

> maybe there was humor intended in that post, but it
> zoomed over my head. how do you respond to that kind
> of accusation?

About the underwear? Its true. About the fixation? Again, true. About it
being perverted? That's a cultural view. Those in the US are a bit on the
prudish side, and see this kind of sexual behavior as unacceptable. Not that
we in the US don't have our own "accepted" sexual perversions like
encouraging bulimia, anorexia, "annoying" cheerleaders, "dumb" blondes, child
pornography (the legal age of consent in Japan is 14, anything under is
illegal, just like in the US), and hypocritical evangelists and WWF. We may
not see it as perverse, but the world doesn't revolve around us either.

SJ