Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:46:48 -0400

> No, if you are counting other platform. The next one is actually SRW64
>or something, which is for N64, and it is supposed to be released on 10/29.
>The most special thing about this one is that you can actually have several
>units attack at once (I saw a picture with three Mazinger robots doing an
>attack), and that when lovers are next to each other, their stats would
>increase somewhat. It seems that there would be an original character
>(yourself) and a rival, and that it can be linked to Wonderswan or something
>to boost the pilot's level. If you are just counting PS, then the next one
>is SRWA. It is the first SRW where you can turn off the attack sequences (a
>real time saver....). It has a release date of winter, whenever that is....

 It was said in SHO that the "new characters" will be
appearing in SRWA... does that refer to Beretta and Ingram
Brisken? By the way, can you give me more info about the role of Beretta/Ingram in the story? There's a text in the original soundtrack manual, but it's in Japanese. ^^;

> I think there will be one, I am not sure (might be just confused with
>the Dreamcast version)....

 Wow... I'll be looking forward to it then. I just hope
Ultraman Tiga, Dyna, Gaia, and Agul will be included. But I wonder if they will replace G Gundam and Gundam W? They should include Kamen Rider and sentai teams there don't you think? ^_^

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)