Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:24:40 -0400

Oh crap!! this is what I really didn't want to happen! if you've paid
attention to some of my thoughts about this series its mostly negative, VERY
negative.

Sure its started out OK and -bla bla bla I don't wanna repeat myself but I
fear that the ML will soon be all or close to all GW talk NOOOOOOO!

Why could they translate something else? Anything but Wing!

Well I guess I'm just over exaggerating but wing just isn't my thing, I don't
feel comfortable watching such a "re-vamped series" like wing. Originality is
what I like... yes even X.

- Roger