Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:07:53 -0400

I have a few questions regarding Banpresto games;

1) I heard that there is a new Super Robot Wars upcoming,
is it the "Super Robot Wars Alpha" mentioned at the end credits of Super Hero Operations?

2) Are there any news or even rumors of a sequel for
Super Hero Operations? (Has anyone played this game,
by the way?)

3) Does anyone know of an FAQs for Super Hero Operations
with a list of the location of the Special Cards? (I was
only able to complete the Hakkaider set)

Thanks

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)