Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 07:01:14 -0400

>> Really? Me too. I wasn't really involved in any delinquency cases (except
>for those fights I got into...)
>>so I always had the confidence that teachers would take my side. However,
>there was this new teacher who didn't know me that well...

>Yeah, new teachers are always a problem in that regard.

 Ha ha ha! You should have seen how he reacted when I presented my 4th yr. Investigatory Project; "The Effect
of Lahar to the growth of mongo beans" ^^;

>> It's kinda hard... you know about the "fraternity" issue here, right?
>Almost every guy I got into a fight with was involved, in one way or the
>other, with a notorious group.
>>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)
>
>hehehehhe...that's when it helps to have certain connections in the family
>to protect against fraternities.

 Gosh... you're so lucky to have connections like that. I could just imagine bringing them to their knees if only I had such means... oh well.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)