Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 19:09:58 +0800

> Really? Me too. I wasn't really involved in any delinquency cases (except
for those fights I got into...)
>so I always had the confidence that teachers would take my side. However,
there was this new teacher who didn't know me that well...

Yeah, new teachers are always a problem in that regard.

>>Of course, that changed in late high school college...by then I had learned
>>some martial arts and a bit of a nasty wit.
> It's kinda hard... you know about the "fraternity" issue here, right?
Almost every guy I got into a fight with was involved, in one way or the
other, with a notorious group.
>Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)

hehehehhe...that's when it helps to have certain connections in the family
to protect against fraternities.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter