Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:43:54 -0400

>I dunno...i reacted differently to bieng teased...basically, I just ignored
>it and if they got too noisy, I kicked them where it really hurts. Since I
>had a history for being quiet, teachers were always on my side. and most
>other people.

 Really? Me too. I wasn't really involved in any delinquency cases (except for those fights I got into...)
so I always had the confidence that teachers would take my side. However, there was this new teacher who didn't know me that well...

>Of course, that changed in late high school college...by then I had learned
>some martial arts and a bit of a nasty wit.

 It's kinda hard... you know about the "fraternity" issue here, right? Almost every guy I got into a fight with was involved, in one way or the other, with a notorious group.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)