Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:38:27 -0400

>> By the way, for those watching the Dyna series;
>> Daigo and Rena actually ended up getting married...
>> aww... =D
>
>they did? i missed ultraman dyna the last three days.
>no wonder some faces looked familiar...

 Yeah, they even have a daughter...

>when does tiga
>himself actually do a cameo?

 I thought he would, because in the game "Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna", you can use both of them at the last stage. But after reading about the story in the FAQs/site I found, I don't think he would. It seems that the game was based on the UT series (stage 1-10), UD series (stage 11-14), and the movie (stage 15). You can read all about it at:

http://users.aol.com/joes10/FAQs/Ultraman-FAQ/WhoIsDyna.html

>> Say, Garrick, you like sad endings don't you? From
>> what I read, the Ultraman Dyna ending isn't exactly
>> as happy as Ultraman Tiga's. You might wanna check
>> it out...

>read what ending where? i tried surfing the net for
>ultraman once, but ended up in the middle of nowhere
>really quick -- lots of stray information here and
>there, a few faqs here and there, and more than a few
>annoying 404's...but no centralized comprehensive
>information website on par with say, gundam project or
>mecha domain. (had to mention gundam somewhere :P)
>mind pointing me to the right direction?

 I mentioned the URL above... I hope it helps. But I was actually referring to the ending of the series which would either be next Monday or Tuesday. ^_^

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)