garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:18:35 -0700 (PDT)

> Also, when is the spring of 1999 in Japan? I read
> from an
> Ultraman FAQ that a movie with Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia
> will be released at that time.
>
> By the way, for those watching the Dyna series;
> Daigo and Rena actually ended up getting married...
> aww... =D

they did? i missed ultraman dyna the last three days.
no wonder some faces looked familiar...when does tiga
himself actually do a cameo?

> Say, Garrick, you like sad endings don't you? From
> what I read, the Ultraman Dyna ending isn't exactly
> as happy as Ultraman Tiga's. You might wanna check
> it out...

read what ending where? i tried surfing the net for
ultraman once, but ended up in the middle of nowhere
really quick -- lots of stray information here and
there, a few faqs here and there, and more than a few
annoying 404's...but no centralized comprehensive
information website on par with say, gundam project or
mecha domain. (had to mention gundam somewhere :P)
mind pointing me to the right direction?

-garrick

=====