Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:30:32 -0400

Has anyone seen the "Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna" movie?
Is it available in video here?

Also, when is the spring of 1999 in Japan? I read from an
Ultraman FAQ that a movie with Tiga, Dyna, and Gaia will be released at that time.

By the way, for those watching the Dyna series; Daigo and Rena actually ended up getting married... aww... =D

Say, Garrick, you like sad endings don't you? From what I read, the Ultraman Dyna ending isn't exactly as happy as Ultraman Tiga's. You might wanna check it out...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)