Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:08:19 -0400

>> 2) Can the data for G Generation be loaded in GGZ to skip the earlier
>series covered in GG?
>
> I don't think you need to - just pick the option GG when under viewing
>movie section, and it would ask you to place your GG disk in there. I never
>try it since I didn't have the GG disk with me....

 No, what I meant was the scenarios. You know, if I can skip the series covered in the first game?

>> 3) Can you start playing GGZ at the 2nd Disc?
>
> Yes, but only in the campaign mode, since you don't have the save to
>start in stage thirty-something in the other mode....

 Is the campaign mode the story mode of something? By the way, is Alenby (and her Nobel) there too?

>> 4) I finally got a copy of GGZ, but it's not compatible w/ our PS or any
>other PS in a rental store near us. Does anyone know where I can get a copy
>of GGZ within the Philippines?
>
> That's really strange. Did you have problems before? If no, then the
>copy you had is bad (don't think we need to point out WHY it's bad)....

 Perhaps it's both the copy and the PS. Like, it's having trouble loading other games too. I can't even enjoy the battle scenes of Real Robots Battle Line. I had to turn the action off so that it would load a lot (and I do mean a lot) faster. The first GG game still works fine though...

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)