Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:50:33 -0400

>>>In my experience, the newer generation of femme mechas tend to be NASTY.
>>>It's been a long way since Aphrodite A, I tell you. I mean look at the
>>>Gerbera Tetra (which does look feminine). or perhaps the femm mechas of
>>>FSS. or even that Nobel lookalike in that video game.

>> What video game?

>Virtual On I think.

 The "VR Fei-Yen" (or was it "Fei-Yin")? She doesn't look
like the Nobel at all. What she looks like is the R-3 from Neo SRW and also appeared in Real Robots Final Attack and
Super Hero Operations. Someone mentioned before that both the VRFY and the R-3 were designed by Katoki.

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)