Edmund Chiu (edf91@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:43:41 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: Kaworu Nagisa <17thangel@tokyo-3.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 1999 8:02 AM
Subject: [gundam] Gundam Generation ZERO

> 1) If the Turn-A story is there, does it mean the Turn-X
> (MS) is there too?

    Not that I know of (only got 96%....)

> 2) Can the data for G Generation be loaded in GGZ to skip the earlier
series covered in GG?

    I don't think you need to - just pick the option GG when under viewing
movie section, and it would ask you to place your GG disk in there. I never
try it since I didn't have the GG disk with me....

> 3) Can you start playing GGZ at the 2nd Disc?

    Yes, but only in the campaign mode, since you don't have the save to
start in stage thirty-something in the other mode....

> 4) I finally got a copy of GGZ, but it's not compatible w/ our PS or any
other PS in a rental store near us. Does anyone know where I can get a copy
of GGZ within the Philippines?

    That's really strange. Did you have problems before? If no, then the
copy you had is bad (don't think we need to point out WHY it's bad)....
Edmund Chiu
edf91@worldnet.att.net

My favorite Gundam of all times:
1) Nu Gundam