Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:25:08 -0700

It's from ZZ. Axis in ZZ became the first Neo Zeon. Char obiously didn't
think that was a legimate sucessor to Zeon, so he came up with his own
version of it years later.

Zaku III is a nostalgic throwback (externally wise) to Zaku II, but with ZZ
era firepower. Unfortunately, it is almost like Axis's version of Hizack,
lots of expectation going into the production, and less than sterling
performance in the mass produced version.