Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:13:52 -0700

With Kou as the pilot of GP01Fb and Cima flying Gerbera Tetra? Kou won't
last 5 minutes. The only reason Kou survived his encounter with GP02 is
that GP02 is designed with limited non-nuclear range weapon, and is much
less maneuverable. No such problem with Gerbera Tetra... Gerbera Tetra up
against the GP03 Orchid is not a fair fight.