Richard Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:10:06 +0800

>True, the design really did impress me, all those exhausts and
boosters... it
>looked like it could take on the Gp01-Fb... if it still existed... but if it
>did, it'd be one hell of a battle...

I actually think it could have outperformed the GP01Fb. It was supposedly
the final one of the series...or is that another fan thing? That beam
machine gun was definitely nasty. in the hands of a person who knew how to
use it without getting personal, it would have been deadly. If Cima had
had more brains than femme-fatale looks, then she would have stayed out of
range of getting rammed by that darn cannon. oh well. Imagine though, if
she survived...she would have given the other people in the succeeding
timeline shows fits.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter