Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 06:42:27 -0400

>in the philippine dubbing, they say something about
>"basaka" (which could be piggish translation for
>"berserker") system -- when the nobel's hair flares
>out and allenby becomes a red-eyed monster. hell hath
>no fury like a pissed femme mecha, i'll say.

 Yeah, it's supposed to be "berserker" alright. It's
read/written as "basaka-" in Japanese. Sometimes I wonder why the translators can't seem to get little things like that.

>i don't think nobel's hairpiece does anything. it
>most certainly isn't a heat-rod system (at least, i
>hope not. visions of medusa come unbidden). it's
>probably like the god gundam's backpack unit that
>flares out and gives the mech a halo, when it goes
>into super/hyper mode.

 Well, as I've said, someone before was asking what if there is a female mecha with a hairpiece that works like the Gouf's Heat Rod. Then someone said that; "The Nobel's
hairpiece has that very same purpose" or something like that. So, I was wondering if that is true since I don't remember seeing the Nobel's hairpiece work like that. But
then, I missed Alenby's first appearance episode, and some other episodes, so if ever it actually works like the Heat Rod, I wouldn't really know. But then, when the hairpiece
spreads open in a Berserker Mode state, it actually adds up to an impression of a really pissed up femme mecha... something I'd promptly get outta the way of. ^^;

Kaworu Nagisa (aka Veilchen)