BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 03:56:31 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/99 2:38:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Chaos025@aol.com writes:

<< Well, there is a portion of my anime collection that I have fondly named
 "Japornimation." >>

But, the average Joe usually thinks that all anime is porn, which it isn't.
Yes, it exists, but the average person(non anime fan) doesn't relize that
most anime is not that bad, see what I mean? Its like up to part 9, but the
anime magazine Protoculture Addicts has an on going column on how to have a
discussion about anime with a non anime fan. The made up person they have
that's aganist anime, has only seen the porn anime, and doesn't know and will
not accept, that not all anime is porn. Now, if a person in the Media, in ths
US, thinks this way, all heck breaks loose, if the reporter declares that all
anime is porn...
Aaron