garrick lee (kapshiaw@yahoo.com)
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:53:14 -0700 (PDT)

ehhm...actually, i'm starting to like them funky anime
music. they're growing on me. even g gundam's first
opening song (even if it has that annoying "shining
finger" in the lyrics...it's just so funny...) maybe
it's because they sound so much like 80's music.

off topic question 1: why do japanese songs contain a
fair number of english words? (i think they're the
only language that incorporates another language in
their music as-a-matter-of-factly) not that i'm
complaining, since those few english words are
probably the only ones i understand. :P (shoulda
stayed awake in japanese class...)

really really off topic question 2: anyone know if
there are full-length ENGLISH opening and ending songs
for lodoss war, and where i can find them? (i mean
the ones that are sung in the english dubbed OVA
series. by "full length" i mean the whole musical
score, and not just the one minute theme). i'm not
talking about the english song "eternity". they all
seem to have different lyrics (are they exact
translations?)

-garrick

=====